Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The World's Fastest Christmas Cookie Recipe

  This is for all of you fathers out there being pressured to make something for the Christmas party. Listening to the wife nag at you for hours is finally solved. :P


Here's the fastest way to make Christmas cookies that I have ever seen and they taste great! Although it seems that when I make them, some how, they multiply and I get more than I set out to make. It's a mystery.


Try them with all kinds of different kisses. Beware, different kinds of kisses melt at different times.



Ugh Christmas is getting so Close! I can almost Taste It. :D


If you have any Christmas Recipes of your own feel free to leave a comment I will be sure to feature it in my next post.


Photobucket






Sale Price:$2.49 
Retail Price:$13.99


1 comment:

  1. Nice sharing and nice site.. You shared Christmas recipes are looking very good..

    Christmas Treasure Hunt

    ReplyDelete