Sunday, November 8, 2009

Christmas Holiday is near!

Tis the season :D. I dont know about all of you but I am getting very excited for the holidays! Not only do I enjoy being around loved ones and sitting by the fireplace listening to christmas classics, but, nobody can deny a big christmas feast! That is why i decided to start this blog. Maybe share a christmas recipe or two with all of you. You are welcome to shoot me a comment with a recipe anytime! 





Sale Price:$2.49 
Retail Price:$13.99


Nothing like christmas with the griswolds'



MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Listed on: Dmegs Web Directory


2 comments:

  1. I agree, super excited for the Christmas season :D all of the smells and the cheer and people getting together, cuddling by the fire.. it really is the most wonderful time of the year! Maybe one of these days I can scrounge up an old recipe, but until then I hope Jack Frost doesn't nip too much at your nose (: and thanks for the beautiful post, really puts you in the Christmas spirit!
    Happy Holidays everyone! Hope it's great (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki Im looking forward to your input on this site! Cant wait to see what christmas recipe you bring forward. Idk if we are crazy but I feel the same about the winter season. Although it gets so cold here in Minnesota its still a warming sensation :D

    ReplyDelete